Husband Attacked/Killed?

Archives for 2013
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Husband Attacked/Killed?

Post by dance-in-the-son »

My nephew had this dream the other night, any insights? JPJ says that in a dream if there is blood it could be real...

Aaron's Dream:
Rodney (the guy who attacked Tony IRL 2 yrs ago) came into my house and went into husbands room and slit his throat and there was blood. Then Rodney came out and showed Aaron a picture on the phone what he did to Tony (Hubby) and said, see, I told you I would get him. Then I walked in the bathroom and then came out and left. The Rodney left.

If this is only to bring fear I cancel it in Jesus Name!

Please help me with insights....
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
cissy

Post by cissy »

It could be an evil attack being prepared against someone close to you, not necessarily yo hubby.You should not take anything for granted. You need to cancel every ordinance of death and hell against you and your loved ones. paralyze all evil weapons being used against you, command them to return to their owners. Frustrate all evil plots, schemes and operations (Job 5:25). Barricade yo loved ones with the fire of God and the blood of Jesus. Do it deep in the night between midnight and 3.pm, everyday.
Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Will ponder in prayer...thanks
Dance...
PracticalOne

Post by PracticalOne »

If this is your nephews dream, could it not possibly be about him? Is their a character trait of your husband that your nephew also possesses and the enemy of our souls hates this character trait in your nephew? Is there some character trait that stands out about you to your nephew and The Lord is trying to point out that trait in your nephew?
How did your nephew react in the dream when he saw the picture on the phone?
I'd dare say this dream has absolutely nothing to do with physical death, but all to do with some character traits of your nephew that needs some attention.
These thoughts only apply if I understood your telling of the dream correctly AND if Rodney is the nephew. If Rodney is not the nephew, then just ignore everything I wrote.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Rodney is my nephews step dad, my nephew Aaron had the dream, h lives with us because Rodney attacked his brother and is a very mean man, I think it may just be a fear dream because Aaron is scared of him. Thanks, still praying for the Lord to reveal truth if there is anything to it...
Dance...