DREAM /DIAMOND/GOLD CROWN ON DIAMOND

Archives for 2013
barukh1
Platinum Member

DREAM /DIAMOND/GOLD CROWN ON DIAMOND

Post by barukh1 »

I DREAM SOMEONE CAME TO ME AND KNELT AS IF TO PROPOSE. I SAID NO I CANNOT DO THIS..WHEN HE LEFT I FELT I NEEDED TO ACCEPT. I WENT O HIM (I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HE IS OR EVEN WHAT HE ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE)..I TOLD HIM THE ANSWER IS YES. HE PULLED FROM HIS LEFT POCKET A RING AND HE PUT IT ON MY FINGER. THEN THE PICTURE ZOOMS INTO THE RING AND I SEE THE RING IS A DIAMOND THAT STANDS UP ON THE BAND AND THERE IS A GOLD CROWN ON TOLD OF THE DIAMOND AND IT HAS TWO GOLD BARS THAT HOLD IT UP THAT IS ATTACHED TO THE BAND...HE THEN WALKS AWAY....I KNOW IT MEANS SOMETHING AS THE DIAMOND STANDS OUT AND I CAN STILL SEE IT...AMAZING
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Forgot to mention the band has diamonds all around it...but the big diamond that stood above the rest has the gold crown on it.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

The diamond here seems to symbolize royalty, brilliance and polished perfection. Maybe you felt a sense of inadequacy at some point and passed on some opportunity; something that was meant for you to do. I believe dream is saying that this opportunity will arise again and it will be the very thing that it needs to be.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Jesus is the diamond.

Jesus proposed to you and you said yes. Jesus is your spiritual husband.