Creatures at the kitchen door

Archives for 2013
leila78
Diamond Member

Creatures at the kitchen door

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was in my back garden (as it was before its renovation a few years ago). I was heading to the kitchen door and a long haired dog (like a cocker spaniel) started running.

I ran to the door, it wasn't chasing me but wanted to get in the house - i got there first and closed the door just in its face, some of its hair got caught under the door, I opened the door slightly, it ran off into the garden and up a spiral staircase in the next door neighbours garden which was half the height of the house.

As I stood at the kitchen door, I saw a dog, a tiger (with black, orange and blue stripes with a crystal dot on some of them) and another dog. They all came one after the other, from the right area at the back of the garden behind the garage, walked into a bit of the garden, wondered why they where there and ran out again.

Next, I saw a neighbour instructing workmen to place red coverings over her back wall. I saw the coverings in my kitchen before they were put on her wall. One side had a red national flag, the other side had a red football
team.

As I stood at the door again I saw a fish slither from the kitchen beneath the door and rest outside. It was a dark brown hairy fish! I heard a voice say that it was the cleanest type of fish the could be found.

Next the workmen were cleaning their tools in the kitchen as if they had been working on the property, I noticed one of the workmen was pouring glue down the sink. I went in and told him to stop what he was doing - he got scared and he and his workmen started to leave, I went upstairs to tell my dad and mum and saw from the window that they were leaving.

I came downstairs and saw the tv on in the dinning room which was dark even though it was day and I went into the kitchen to find they had not closed the kitchen door.
Blessings,

L.