James Family, Stephi Hare, Counseling Man

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

James Family, Stephi Hare, Counseling Man

Post by TexasTransplant »

Dreamed I was on the beach with some girlfriends and I was kind of introducing them to my mom and dad for the first time. Robin, a friend I've been discipling, gives me a piggy back ride through the water, which was really fun. She plops me down in the water and says excitedly,"Tell em I go to church now!!," like it's a miracle :).

It's time to leave the beach and my youngest wants to spend the night with the James family. It occurs to me that he spends EVERY night with them and I'm a little put off by that. (IRL this family lives 2 hrs away and my OLDEST is friends with their kids, not youngest.) I let him go anyway and tell myself that he sleeps at home on the weekends.

I go to my hotel room and receive a call that reads 'Stephi Hare' on caller ID. I suddenly remember a girl my oldest's friend once took to a dance named 'Tori Hare' and assume it's the same teenage girl (again, this person lives far away.) I answer and she's very upset and accusatory,"You say you go to church! I've got something to tell you and it's a doozy." I tell her to lay it on me, that I've already heard I'm having twins this week so I'm fully prepared for other doozies :). (True about the twins.) She won't tell me and I start to try to guess. I asked if someone was pregnant and she never answers me. I assume this is it but she literally never talks. I waited almost an hour.

While waiting, not wanting to hang up, my oldest walks in and lays beside me on the bed. He hands me his 5 used contact lenses, sticking them to my finger tips. I start losing them becoming annoyed with him. I tell him who I'm on the phone with and ask if he knows what's going on. He says he doesn't.

Scene changes and I'm in a dept store shopping for coordinating shirts for our boys, husband and me so we can pose for a Christmas photo. They're all there and I'm annoyed they picked out a shirt too small for our youngest. I go off alone to find a better shirt and see a sales lady with a $300 Disney tie for a man on the phone.

Suddenly I'm in our garage about to counsel a middle aged man in a lawn chair across from me. He's made this appt and its like I'm a psychologist or something. He starts to tell me he killed his mother and child and committed suicide. I'm clueless as to how to help him and my children and phone keep interrupting our session. I apologize and then START to tell him he has a spiritual issue, but then the dream ended.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16