Damaged Tracks

Archives for 2013
rev_rob_dunham
Bronze Member

Damaged Tracks

Post by rev_rob_dunham »

I just bought a vehicle that will drive on Rail Road tracks. One of my friends that owns one was showing me how to put it on the rail. When it came my turn to try it, I did not get the vehicle lined up just right and did a lot of damage to the tracks. My friend and I started to repair the track that was damaged. I remember lifting one of the tracks, which was very unusually lightweight, it felt like the tracks were made out of rubber. My friend and I finally got the tracks repaired so that no other trains would get derailed.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

What ministry or work do you and your friend have in common? Because that appears to be what the vehicle represents.

The tracks are a path that's already laid down.

Your application of your work/ministry seems to be in need of adjustment so that you don't do any damage to what's already established, and for those also in the same area or coming behind you.

Make any sense to you when worded in those terms?

Tracks made of rubber rather than steel ... Something is more flexible than you expected, perhaps. And not as heavy. Wondering if this is a ref to "my burden is easy and my yoke is light".
rev_rob_dunham
Bronze Member

Post by rev_rob_dunham »

Thanks Bella, that does make a lot of sense to me.