Plants, Fruits, and Gifts

Archives for 2013
lisaray
Silver Member

Plants, Fruits, and Gifts

Post by lisaray »

Greetings in the Name of Jesus,

I had a dream that I was either in front of my house or the church. There was a friend of mine who is a landscaper, who was planting small trees and flowers in a garden for me. I tried to help her and as I did, I moved a big piece of wood that caused the small tree to fall into a big hole. But we got the tree and my friend said that's okay, I put that wood under the tree to give it leverage. So she put it back and continue to plant.

I left from there and as I walked up a little, there were 2 buildings. In the middle of the buildings were a group of children in about 5 rows and 6 or 7 columns and they began to sing a beautiful church song. In the dream I knew the song and myself and the finance officer who is also a choir member, were singing along with them. All of a sudden the choir director in front of the children gave a command and in order, the children turned and marched out in a single file. We were so impressed.

As I began to walk on, someone, in which I felt was one of the children, handed me a strawberry. I thought to myself that it would be very sour. But when I bit into it, it was really sweet. I said, "Oh, this is so good." Then the child showed me some bags of fruit (strawberries, plums, peaches...). The child said they were all mine.

I left there and was in a narrow room. There were a lot of older ladies in the room talking to me. There was a little boy in there who I was playing with. I can't remember what the ladies were talking about, but one of them handed me a gift bag. And I said, "What is this for?" She said it's for you, just because... So I looked in the bag and in it was a king sized sheet set, pillow case set, and sham. It was colorful. I remember thinking, wow!! I was going to give the lady a hug, the room was so narrow that I had to cross over people. One of the people was my husband's stepfather. He was complaining the whole time and trying to get others to speak bad of me. I continued to make my way to the older lady who gave the gift. I hugged the wrong lady at first, but I realized it and acknowledged it before somebody corrected me. I made it to the lady. Then the little boy came on side of me and we started playing again. Then he was headed for the door at the same time as my husband's stepfather. The little boy said something, so I said, "What did you say little boy?" (As we me and the little boy were both laughing). Then the stepfather said, "Who are you calling a little boy, Y'all here her calling me a little boy?" Everyone knew I was talking to the little boy and realized he was trying to stir up trouble, so we all ignored him.

That's all I can remember. I pray that God will give someone the interpretation. God Bless.
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy lisaray,

What I feel on your dream is ... There is still Godly development going on in your life. You may feel that there are some big holes, but don't worry as there is still planting and development going on; and it will take time, but the things that are being planted now will grow in the future and those holes will be filled in. I love children's choirs, and have sung in many of them when I was young, usually when the performance is over that is how we were taught in choir to leave the stage by command and marching out row by row single file. I took this part of the dream and the fruit part to mean that when the performance is over and discipline has been accomplished, then there will be some sweet fruit that comes from it. In the next part of the dream, I feel that there will be a Godly gift coming in the form of some much needed rest (king sized rest) and more of His dreams (colors in sheets like Josephs colorful coat) will be imparted to you just because He loves you. The enemy will be there trying to interfere with this rest and will try to keep you from the gift with some narrow minded thinking and by taunting you and criticizing you and trying to stir up strife, etc, but ignore the enemy. Hope this helps some on the dream.

in Christ,
lisaray
Silver Member

Post by lisaray »

Praise The Lord, I receive that interpretation From God. God bless you
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church