Cell phone in wig

Archives for 2013
lisaray
Silver Member

Cell phone in wig

Post by lisaray »

Greetings fellow laborers in The Lord,
I dreamed I was in a waiting room with some other church members. We were waiting for a program to start. As I was sitting I wanted to call my former pastor who has been deceased for 6-7 years now. But I didn't want to take off my wig in front of all those people. That would've been the only way to get to the phone. I decided to go to the bathroom to take the wig off to get the phone. I decided I would not keep the phone under the wig anymore, it would be better to have it accessible.
End
This is disturbing as I am always dreaming about this pastor and often conversations with him. I pray that The Lord will give the interpretation. Gob bless
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Hi lisaray:

This is an elementary dream.

Pastor=God
phone=communication with God
wig=egoic material consciousness informed by the 5 senses and memory aka the carnal mind

Removing the wig--Be still. Take no thought. Keep silent before me. Take every thought captive and release it not. Cast down the imaginations and mentation that arise in the egoic consciousness.

Repent=Turn from looking outward through egoic consciousness and turn attention inward, wherein is the kingdom of God, wherein is Christ consciousness; and now with the hubbub of the thinking mind calmed, in the resultant ever-present Silence, the still small voice can be heard, not as thought but as intuition.

Suggestion: take a mental fast for a day. Nay, even an hour. No thought, no thinking. Keep the mind calm and still. We have to see what the wig actually is in order to take it off.
lisaray
Silver Member

Post by lisaray »

Praise God aj_snow for the revelation. However I still feel there is something missing. When I was in the room with the other members they were talking good about pastor Lisa Ray (me) but they had never seen me before and didn't know I was there. I didn't want them to know because I came to Praise and worship like them and I didn't want any special treatment. I just couldn't understand why the wig and why hide the cell phone and why talk to my deceased pastor.
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

lisaray wrote: I just couldn't understand why the wig and why hide the cell phone and why talk to my deceased pastor.
This was your impression within the dream?
lisaray
Silver Member

Post by lisaray »

Unfortunately it wasn't. It was a part of the dream I failed to mention. I had no impression, this is why I posted it on the site, in hopes I could get clarity from the anointed men and women of God who are a part of this God filled ministry of dream interpretations. Please find it in your heart to forgive me for not being clear.
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

No worries, lisaray. I have nothing other than my initial post at this time. :)
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello LisaRay! You were at a church function incognito or disguised as to prevent others from giving you special treatment. The question you have to ask yourself is when you are around others do you feel that you cannot be yourself around them. If I am not mistaken you are a Pastor, correct? Do you feel at times that other people do not view you as a regular woman but hold you to a set standard because you are a pastor? Meaning you cannot let your hair down and unwind around others.
Here are my thoughts on what I see. Hair can represent thought patterns or way of thinking; however your natural hair was covered by the wig. You did not wanted others to see you take it off to get your phone. Wigs, depending on the type, can represent falsity or deception. In general they may symbolize thoughts, beliefs, or ideas that are influenced by others. In this portion, it looks like you have been deceived into thinking something; perhaps not letting your hair down and simply unwind in His Presence.
The cell phone may represent a connection, support system, or resource that you value and want to have readily available to you. The person you want to contact is your former pastor. What are some thoughts that come to you when you think of him? What were the dynamics of your relationship with him? This may give you a clue on what he represents. In the dream he seems to be a line of support for you. Thoughts for your prayerful consideration!