Watering Roses

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Watering Roses

Post by Warrior Princess »

Was cleaning up my stuff and in general in a house where I was living with other people. There was a guy there who looked like Sydney Poitier who was playing some Christian music. We chatted a bit and I kind of liked him. I watered the roses by the sink. The foliage was almost dried up but the flowers were still good.

There was a scene where a group of us were at a dinner table and a guy was going to make dinner. He had the 2 live fish on the table but they were hairy and had no scales (unclean) so I couldn't eat it. There was a remote control device attached to it and the female next to me said "Jump." and the fish started jumping and I'm freaking out about it touching me, yuck.

Then, me, my mom, and my sister are going somewhere and leaving the parking lot. I am flying and they are following in a car. My purse was under the front of the car next to them though, so I signaled for the occupants (female driver) to hold on a minute while I got it. Then I started flying through the park and they were trying to keep up. At one point I think they were on bicycles and I might have been too at the same time I was flying somehow.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."