anointing

Archives for 2013
angel777
Bronze Member

anointing

Post by angel777 »

I dreamed that I was sitting up you in a church surrounded by other women.as I said they're the Minister came in with the microphone.immediately he saw me and approached me.he been over and looked me in the eye, he said that I did not need to be sitting with these other women because I was more annointed than them. in the middle of the Pew I saw a piano and they stand that had a book of songs on it.I thought that he was taking me there but he did not.took me to the front pew on the right hand side where some youngsters were I thought I was going to sit there, but he said that I needed to go where the others were anointed like me. appointed to the back of the church.told me to go to the back door out of an entrance.notice that the floor whent up, it was kind of steep, I had problems getting up ther, so a young lady came and helped me. She was very nice and gentle.as I walked up the Steep floorI noticed the carpet was rusty orange, finally the young lady and I approach the back of the church.I could not find the door for that was carpet that led on to the walls.the young lady pull the carpet which covered the door, which was kind of rubbery.I grabbed the robbery door from the bottom and crawled under.I noticed it look like a restaurant on the other side. My ex was sitting at a table with a peaceful smile. For some reason I felt exstreeme peace at that time. There was a lady with a dark streak going down her face. She stood on the other side of the table in the walk way. She was nice at firdt but then she became angry at me. Finally she walked into the rest room. I began to accuse my ex of being a cheat, hoping that she would hear. She didnt. At that time my ex said he had more than her he had ten others. I was not jealous or upset, for some reason I felt extreme peace. Later the lady was standing there and someone said she had a flat chest.the lady walked out of the building and was bending over talking to someone in a car, for some reason her behind was the focus because it was large. Afterward him abd her wsljed off into the night. She waljed behind him with her head down. This dreamwas from some time ago. I hope it can be iinterpreted. Thank you and God blesd.