Hand Feeling Like They're on Fire

Archived Dreams from 2014
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Hand Feeling Like They're on Fire

Post by Truth Seeker »

Has anyone been sleep and your hands internally were so hot that they feel like they were on fire.

I woke up out of my sleep this morning because my hands felt like they were on fire. My outer skin was normal.

TS
Truth Seeker
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Odd. Was it better after you got up?

This isn't very spiritual, but did you touch any plants like crocosmia, nettle, or cacti?
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

The experience woke me up out of my sleep. Once I woke up the feeling went away within a minute or so.

This has happened on at least 2 different occassions. I didn't touch any plants the day before.

TS...
Truth Seeker
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Yes, I have experienced this both asleep and fully awake. To me, it represents a healing anointing.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Agreeing with discerning in my experience anyway. I was given a healing anointing in a night vision and I felt my hands burning.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

It seems that if you had been praying to be able to heal people, that God might have given you that as a reassurance that His power would come through you -- both tangibly and spiritually.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

discerning and keilani,

Have you'll actually operated under the healing annointing yet?

Palm,

I haven't really prayed for a healing annointing, but I hate to see people sick, disabled etc. I don't like to see my kids get sick either.

About a week or so ago, my youngest daugher (12yrs old) had a small lump under her chin close to her throat and she was kind of scared so I put my hand on the lump and prayed and kept rubbing it until it went away. It was gone in a few minutes.

TS
Truth Seeker
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

TS--I have layed my hands on an uncle as HS directed and released this anointing. He said he felt heat in his body (he was on leave from Afghanistan and did need physical and soul healing at the time). Most of the prayers I have prayed was in agreement with my husband or another and we have seen the answers to those prayers happen exactly as we prayed because we were listening for His direction and then praying whatever He told us to pray. Normally our prayers are for people who are far away so we don't lay hands on them specifically but in all actuality, faith can be released from anywhere and bring an answer to your prayers. Most recently an aunt was brought back from flat lining twice and dh and I refuted every report that said she needed surgery to get rid of tumors and the spreading infection. Some family members were praying for the right doctors to perform the "needed" surgeries but we knew that if God could bring her back to life, He could also heal her without having to go through all of that surgery because the docs had basically given up on her. We heard the report that she was tumor/infection/cancer free shortly after we prayed that prayer. They could not find anything.

To me I think the most important thing is not the gift (ie the healing anointing) but in developing your faith and your ability to hear Him and then to release those words in faith. I had that vision where HS came and gave me the gift in 2008 but the process of renewing my mind, maturing in my walk/ability to hear Him and growing in obedience and faith to me are the key factors that allow that gift/anointing to be released in fullness.

Praying this is a help to you! Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

About a week or so ago, my youngest daugher (12yrs old) had a small lump under her chin close to her throat and she was kind of scared so I put my hand on the lump and prayed and kept rubbing it until it went away. It was gone in a few minutes.
Ooh! That's wonderful!
faith can be released from anywhere and bring an answer to your prayers... the most important thing is not the gift (ie the healing anointing) but in developing your faith and your ability to hear Him and then to release those words in faith.
:D
When you think about it, the gift is for the people you care about. You take action to set them free from suffering, with God's sanctioning and empowerment.