Riding John Hagee's Motorcycle

Archived Dreams from 2014
Godsaroma
Silver Member

Post by Godsaroma »

I had this dream a couple of nights ago and it had several scenes that seem to be unrelated, but I am sure that they are connected just because of some of the content. Nevertheless, the beginning of the dream I was riding John Hagee's dirt bike with my Grandma, her last name was Young, so I always called her Grandma Young. I don't remember who was driving, I just know that we had a blast riding this dirt bike. It kind of makes me chuckle, because my Grandma was British and extremely proper and I could never see her doing something like this. Anyways, we are spinning around doing doughnuts and then we pull up and John Hagee is there, I realize that we had taken his motorcycle. I expected him to be upset, but he wasn't at all. My Grandma is fumbling around trying to find the kickstand on the right side, and I am telling her it's on the other side, so she finally finds it and puts the kick stand up. John Hagee was so graceful about us just taking his bike, he's not in the least bit mad, in fact he looked happy we had done so.

The next part of the dream I am in front of my old house. This was my first house I purchased by myself after I was divorced. I have many fond memories here with my boys, and they do too. In fact they often talk about this being their home because it is the house they lived in as kids. Anyways, it is my house, but it has totally had a facelift. The front of the house is absolutely beautiful. It is painted with rich green, blue, and hues of purple. Around the garage door is this ornate decoration, it is hard for me to describe because I have never seen anything like this. The front porch is now this extended deck that is covered with really pretty wood and it is covered with greenery. The porch is so big! What is strange to me is that the house sits further back and at an angle to make room for this beautiful porch. Just then I see a lady walking up to the front door, I know that this lady lives there, but I yell at her and tell her that this is my house. I am commanding her to take notice that this is mine and no one can take it. I related this to like something that is rightfully mine.

That was pretty much it, some of the dream I understand, but there are parts that I am still not sure of. I am praying for some wisdom here, and some revelation. I have had quite a few dreams lately that I am not sure about, and I am not sure who to ask.
God Bless
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Just one note from me on this one. The kickstand bit stands out to me. Generally, usually, the right side symbolizes spiritual and the left side represents carnal/flesh/ego. So, possibly, whatever John Hagee represents in the dream is happy for us to stay in ego (as opposed to actually realizing Christ in us).
freedinHim
Gold Member

Post by freedinHim »

Godsaroma,
I am not sure where you are with this dream. I feel that I have some take on some aspects of that dream.
Without being able to ask you any question, I think that one of the information God is trying to get to you is that you will be comfortable in John Hagees personal (and powerful) ministry. If you want to know what God has designed for you, look into what Hagee is doing, his ministry.
I pray that God gives you specific of what He is trying to communicate with you.
Yours
Freed In Him