Jesus Saves!

Archived Dreams from 2014
Beloved22
Silver Member

Jesus Saves!

Post by Beloved22 »

I had a dream in the morning after ny quiet time where me, my sister, and my friend were walking in a green pasture. We were ascending a hill when a black blob came,  and me and my sister ran. But my friend turned around to fight it with a staff or stick In his hand. He turned Into a stronger man. Me and my sister stopped and cheered him on because he was winning. As he hit the blob with the rod, light and lighting started to come out of the area. But soon, the black blob grew so big and large and formed a sort of tunnel around him to devour him. When it seemed like he was about to be consumed,  the view shifted so I could see from the back. I saw Jesus' back, and He was dressed In white with a blue sash and he took my friend by the arm and led him out with lighting like it was nothing. They just walked out
and everything was okay. The blob ceases to exist, I am not even sure how. But light overcame It. And the three
of us boarded a  wooden ship right there on the land. I don't know if Jesus was there. I feel like He was because we were talking and smiling with someone.
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Beloved22,

It sounds like there is a battle coming up with you, your sister, and a friend and God's warning you of it. You were in a green pasture, so you were in a place that God has made for you to grow (Ps. 23:2) and beginning to ascend a hill or go higher in understanding in something He's doing with you and a battle from the darkness appeared. Since you and your sister fled it reveals you tried to 'run away from what you were dealing with,' perhaps the confrontation which you may not have wanted to deal with. Your friend turned to fight with a staff or rod (this may have to do with dealing with someone out of line in the Truth of God, Prov. 29:15) and he became strong because he was overcoming with Truth. You and your sister cheered him on or were supporting him in his fight. The light came out of the area while being beat because when Truth revealed itself before darkness it was beginning to 'beat the light out of them' --perhaps this individual has some light in them but it seems their sin or darkness is too much in them, and why it got bigger or overcame them. Their sin (or flesh) rules over them.

It seems God will allow this battle to come to it's extent shown here to reveal to all of you something that you're not discerning rightly so He will allow this to almost seem like it will get out of hand but just as it seems like it's about to, the Power of Christ will step in. Christ will deliver your friend of this in due time.

It appears this is more a warning of a confrontation for your friend coming and that you may be involved in it because you may know the individual that they're dealing with or your friend may involve you in it. However, it seems you will all learn something out of it that God is trying to show you. Yet your friend needs to be aware of this and know that if he stands in the Truth led by the Spirit of God, he will be delivered in time.

Remember this,
Eph. 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Ps. 18:2
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Jan
Beloved22
Silver Member

Post by Beloved22 »

Jan,

Thank you. It seems that in this season, I am fighting every day not to be overcome have my circumstances, my family's troubles and my friends. God is awesome and Might to Save. I only hope and pray that I trust Him and obey with perfect faith.

I haven't talked to thus friend in a long time, but I do know that he is being processed.