No cast

Archived Dreams from 2014
connie
Diamond Member

No cast

Post by connie »

Blessings In the Lord

I had the following dream approximately 2 weeks ago. I thought I understood what the Lord was saying however, I am missing something. The Lord continues to bring this dream to mind. Any Spirit led thoughts would be appreciated.

I was happily running up flights of stairs and midway up one flight, I glanced down and noted that I didn't have my cast on. My ankle didn't hurt and it was wonderful to have freedom of movement. I paused on the stairs when a thought struck me "Did my boss see me walking without my cast. Maybe I should put it on before I get into trouble." I looked up and saw a man walking down the stairs towards me. I walked up to the stair landing and met him there bracing myself for a confrontation. Rather than talking to me, he continued walking quickly down the stairs past me. I looked at his hair in surprise and thought he must have had some kind of moisture on his head because all the hair products were gone. His hair was frizzy- not the usual slicked back style and his black roots were showing.

Some notes: I fractured & sprained my ankle and have a walking cast, now. The man in my dream represents/symbolizes abuse/ violence/uncouthness.

Thank you in advance for your giving of your time to read and pray with me for ears to hear all He is speaking.

In His Love,

Connie