Pastor laid hands on me.

Archived Dreams from 2014
Word Girl

Pastor laid hands on me.

Post by Word Girl »

In my dream I am in my church. I'm sitting on the left side when I usually sit on the right side of the church. My pastor made an altar call. Many people had gone up. I felt led to go up also almost like my pastor was waiting on me to come. When I did, he laid hands on me first. When he laid his right hand on my forehead the power of God hit me hard and caused me to fall back on the floor sliding backwards head first. I laid there for a while and then I awakened from the dream. I don't remember anything else.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

The first thing that came to me was the theory of right-brained and left-brained thinking. When you chose to sit on the other side, that's when God's power came through to you for healing.

This article refutes some of it, but also describes the theory and tendencies of each side:

http://psychology.about.com/od/cognitiv ... -brain.htm

The right side is seen as more expressive, creative, colorful, with visual surface observation ... while the left is more analytic, forming deeper conclusions about the observations, and developing language to communicate thought.

Both work together, and the article points out that these are not defined so separately.

If you think the dream might relate to this topic, it might be showing you that God can act when you make a choice to sit in a depth of understanding and commitment -- finding solutions when expressing love... defending justice and mercy as a form of worship (balancing surface passion, musical expression).

I have seen some evidence for that in healing -- when people act out of compassion for the person's real needs, God works through them to offer the solution of healing; where a prior attempt to heal fails "because God does miracles and we should, in His name." Expressive zeal vs. thoughtful, paced, planned action.

I am not saying one is right and the other wrong, but both stay in balance, and in your dream, one led to results.
freedinHim
Gold Member

Re-Pastor laid hand on me

Post by freedinHim »

Word Girl,
Dreams are in various levels. This is the level I am receiving now.
Your left is your 'destiny' This is what God has destined you to be. The right is what you have faith for.
When the Pastor laid his right hand on you, his faith was able to activate in you to release you to what God has designed for you.
Thanks for sharing.
Yours
Freed In Him
Word Girl

Re: Re-Pastor laid hand on me

Post by Word Girl »

freedinHim wrote:Word Girl,
Dreams are in various levels. This is the level I am receiving now.
Your left is your 'destiny' This is what God has destined you to be. The right is what you have faith for.
When the Pastor laid his right hand on you, his faith was able to activate in you to release you to what God has designed for you.
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you. Now I need to find out what exactly God has placed in me that was activated.