The enslaving and wicked lady

Archived Dreams from 2014
freedinHim
Gold Member

The enslaving and wicked lady

Post by freedinHim »

I had this dream 2 days ago and I want to share it with you so you can tell me what the Lord is telling you.
In this dream I was with a group of people working with a wealthy lady. I witnessed the way she was treating her workers and was surprised anybody was still in her employ. I was upstairs and saw her workers leave for the day. I could see thorough their eyes that they were putting on a bold front that were frustrated and troubled. One of them was with me as he was about to leave and this woman made up work just to frustrate and make his life a living hell. I had the feeling that I was beyond that.
Anyways, it was my time to leave and I went to bid her bye. As I approached her, she started telling me that the company (or so) had an invitation to visit a business place. As soon as she started, he mother (who was seating beside her) made a face as to say, oh, God, here we come again. She mentioned the name and the place of the business, I could see that place and know it was a made up name and it was far. Here I am, it was the end of the day and I got an assignment, close to being a rabbit trail. So, I was not immune.
The next scene was the guy I pitied earlier. The lady treated him with such a disdain that I was so sad on his behalf. Talk to him and I so roughly, that I began to feel, how the kids and the people around would respect us if she treated us like that. Because she treated her kids and their friends with such tenderness. She catered to their needs and gave them her attention 24/7. They loved her so much.
Anyway, she asked the guy and me to do something. The guy was going at it so spiritedly (with glee) that I rebuked him, called his attention to the fact that the lady wanted him to be miserable, if he was this happy, the lady would add tasks to his tasks. Anyway, we went to this job (can't remember what it is). I came the following morning to see my guy in the same suit he wore the previous day, using an old tooth brush to wash toilet. I asked the guy why. He told me that the lady promised him a lighter day if he would draw bath water for her husband, which he did. Why was he being punished (he was on his knees cleaning toilette).
I asked one of the other guys the power that the lady had over my guy. I asked if it was because he took a loan from the (bank) to finance his business. The other guy scoffed and asked if I believed that this guy, so thrifty can ever take a loan. He had his own money.
I started thinking that if the lady was treating this guy like this and he came back at 6. am., what was my fate, coming in at 8.00 am or so. I saw her taking care of her kids and their friends (and this who she is -she dotes on her own kids, so people think she is the kindest woman alive).I approached and one of the kids knocked over her drinks and ice etc. I quickly rushed there to clean up. She did not acknowledged that I did anything right. It was then I started thinking
" I am an engineer. I have my degree (IRL I am not an engineer) Why am I her slaving away? Then fear came in about the power/influence of this woman to follow and stunt my growth anywhere I go. It was as if she could read my thoughts. She started to speak "you wont be able to go far away from me. Remember you brother tried it and I dealt with him..
I woke up.
Yours
Freed In Him
YAHWEH4ME

Your brother

Post by YAHWEH4ME »

Do you have a brother and if you don't mind what do you and him do for a living...
freedinHim
Gold Member

Post by freedinHim »

Thanks YAHWEH4ME. Yes, I have a brother, in fact four brothers. The older and the youngest work for government agency, while the younger two are pastors. I am a college professor
Yours
Freed In Him
YAHWEH4ME

Post by YAHWEH4ME »

Have any of your brothers got in any accidents or had any illness as adults that were concerns?
freedinHim
Gold Member

Post by freedinHim »

No, none that I am aware of.
Yours
Freed In Him