under attack, lots of kids, stink bomb

Archived Dreams from 2014
chenya
Gold Member

under attack, lots of kids, stink bomb

Post by chenya »

I was inside a building. There were a bunch of people. There was a man and women that were trying to shoot us. The man then pulled out a stink bomb and set it off. I covered my mouth and nose so I could still breathe. I didn't smell anything. There was this blackish white lady in short shorts. She was doing the splits on the floor. I could see her crouch when she did the splits. She said something about sitting on the floor this time of year. Guess it was cooler?? I said I wish I was as flexible, but I've never been. (never been able to do the splits) I said we have hardwood floors about like this. The building had hardwood floors throughout. I watched them both leave. The guy had set the stink bomb to try to get us out so he could kill us. Now I guess he was waiting. I didn't want to try to escape too soon. A bunch of kids then came in. They all had water balloons. The guy had got them for them. They were trying to throw them at me. I had one and was able to squeeze it and water went all over the kid. I then had another one and threw it behind me and hit someone. The man had said before he left he would be back for me.

I then took my chance and went outside. The man was somewhere close I sensed. Inside perhaps? I then was looking for a policeman. I saw a Charleston Police car. He was getting ready to drive into the building. I told Kevin to go get me a police officer, they were in brown uniforms, I can't be out here without one. He said what about the sandwich. I said that too but not until I have the police officers.

I am then inside a different building. There are lots of kids. It might be a school or sunday school of some sort. We are moving the kids to a safer area in the building so if the guy would shoot thru the window they won't get hit. We were on the stairs (there were 3 levels in the building). I told them you can't sit here either. The window was right across from the stairs. He could shoot thru the window there too. They asked me where I will be at. I said wherever there is room. I saw some people come through the childrens play area outside. I wondered how the guy won't be able to as well. Randy said he opened the room with the food and got out the ham, mayo and stuff for a sandwich, but not the peanuts. He said he thought we would be getting hungry. Holly wanted the peanuts, but I guess they were too expensive to set out like that.