A demon turned into my close friend...

Archived Dreams from 2014
Dreamer08
Silver Member

A demon turned into my close friend...

Post by Dreamer08 »

I had a very disturbing dream about someone very close to me.

I was in church attending a new members orientation, and I started to drift off to sleep.. I could still hear the pastor speaking but i began to dream..

The face of a monster or demon like creature appeared to me.. I watched it, it was facing me.

It then turned sideways to the left and it began to change into the profile of a man.. as I looked closer I looked and realized that i recognized the face, it became the face of a very good friend of mine.. as soon as I looked and thought hey wait I think that's my friend, the image zoomed in so that I could definitely know THAT IT WAS MY FRIEND!

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ONE! I have been avoiding my very good friend ever since this dream!
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Pray for your friend and ask the Lord for revelation.
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Post by Dreamer08 »

thank you ditte3.. I have been doing that.. I believe he may be oppressed and tortured by demons by the way of depression.. He has been through a lot in the past 8 months and has had a lot of losses.

I was afraid that he could be a danger to me spiritually and I am an empath so I distanced myself a bit to keep my own spiritual grounding..

When we don't understand, all we can do is pray and actually that is more than enough.
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Yes. I know it's not easy. Sometimes I feel I have to keep a distance from some people, which may be wise, yet in a Christ like way.
For example my husband, who is not saved (but I trust the Lord). he is not an easy man. Yet I always have to remember, that Christ died for him. I should never give up praying for him, or others.
God bless you.
:)