Scent radiating from my husband

Archived Dreams from 2014
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Scent radiating from my husband

Post by Dreamer3315 »

Two nights ago, my husband dreamed he is on the steps of a courthouse. There are lots of people around him both men and women. There is a scent illuminating from his body (he could look down and see it rising like a vapor). The women in the group were like "what is that we smell". He couldn't tell if it was an odor or pleasant smell. He did not let the people know the scent was coming from him and decided to act as if it was coming from another man in the group. He knew he had a task to complete so he didn't allow the people to stop hm, he went ahead into the courthouse.
Last edited by Dreamer3315 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
At His Feet
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Why is your husband harrassed?
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

In fact as I read it, this Bible verse came up:

"For unto God we are a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish.
To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is suffiecient of these things?"( 2. Corinthians 2, 15-16.)

God bless you.
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Post by Dreamer3315 »

Awesome thanks so much! To be honest, he is experiencing racial discrimination. It's been happening now for a little over a year. We've gone through the appropriate channels, but no relief.
This scripture is right on point :D
At His Feet
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The main theme or message of the dream seems to be just keep on task and watch out for those who will try to pass the smelly odor off as his when it is not his. Hope this helps.

FYI, this is a public board which is readable by the public internet, so if this IRL is a legal matter then it shouldn't be posted about on the open board. The admins can set up a private room for you if needed or we can discuss via private emails anything you need to keep more private.

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Praying also for discernment for your husband and yourself since it seems to be needed in the dream.

We do not battle against flesh and blood and as we forgive people and bless them and go after the true enemy (hence the prayer for discernment), then you can deal with the spirit provoking people. You will take authority over it and put an end to the mess. God give you both the wisdom, understanding and confirmation you need. Shalom.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.