KEY SECRETS

Archived Dreams from 2014
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

KEY SECRETS

Post by WingsofHealing »

Here recently I had this dream: August 2014
I had an interesting night of who knows what, and I didn’t sleep much………………………
BUT this dream was very vivid/intense, not a lot of color but I just knew it is/was important. I don’t’ know where it started…….

I was walking along in my neighborhood somewhere, on some street and it was very dark. I closed my eyes, (not blinking), and when I opened them, it was SO BRIGHT! Brighter than noon day. I stood there (in most of this dream trying to figure out what happened, and where I was). I just kept looking around to see, and grasp where I was. Then I saw some school trailers/temporary classrooms. I walked and “thought” I knew where I was but then realized this was a different school than I first thought. I stood there close to some trailers and the mud was inches deep. There were some desks and some guy, overweight, and looked like he was missing a leg maybe, but after some time (several minutes) he got up and walked off. I kept trying to figure out if I should/could walk in the mud or if I should find a different way, or WHAT? I honestly did not know what to do. I did notice a building (temp trailer) with the number 17 on it, as well as the street sign of: KEY SECRETS. I KNEW THESE TWO ITEMS I SAW WERE IMPORTANT.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

most of the time, no one responds to me .............. sigh.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Hi Wingsofhealing!
I wish I had a response for your post! I prayed into it previously without a clue on a interp. Waiting on the Lord, and trusting in His timing can be brutal. Especially for you dear sister..cause I know how you "hate to wait"! :mrgreen:

I had a very significant dream in 2007. It's the one main reason I joined this group in 2008. Praying for a full revelation to this day. Posted it twice without a response. Very difficult to wait for His perfect time!

Love you sis!
MNS
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

You're a blessing and yes I am just "whining" I am STILL fighting some curses / demons even , and just don't understand why some "stuff" takes such a short time and other "stuff" takes much longer......... Just found out last week, that the demon that manisfested (in my sleep) was from childhood and that my adopted dad molested me most of my life :cry: :oops: :( I went through freedom over 7 years recently from witchcraft done all over me as an infant. BUT, and i mean BUT, I have learned GOD created me in my mom's womb: (psalm 139), that the enemy has been the one "knowing my anointing", and just this month, I am realizing who I am in Christ.............................. so now i am seeing ever so many just going through such UGLY time, but it seems the greater the anointing, the more intense the attacks.............................. thank you ( MNS) for responding.............. blessings :)
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Wings of Healing,

So as I read your dream I thought of this Scripture.

Ephesians 1:16-21Amplified Bible (AMP)
16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers.

17 [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,

18 By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones),

19 And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength,

20 Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places],

21 Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come.

Maybe your dream means that the Lord is opening your eyes to see how He sees things and just how bright things are because of His presence in your life, that He shines all around you, into your surroundings.

It is as if He said “Close your eyes……Now, open them!” “Surprise!!”

Temporary classrooms may mean a season of teaching and in a way that you hadn’t “thought” of.

The lame and out of shape guy who turns out not to be lame but walks off…. Sometimes we think we are in a worse shape than we actually are.

Mud could mean resistance. A hard slog. In your dream you have a choice. You could go through the mud or find another way. The alternative could be the opposite, His rest.

17 could mean election and that He has chosen you.

17 also makes me think of a 17 year old girl, an age when she blossoms and goes forward into womanhood and maturity and bearing fruit.

Also could refer to the amazing story of Aaron’s rod in Numbers 17.

Also John 17 comes to mind as it is about being given His Glory.

Key can mean wisdom and understanding.

Secrets are the things He entrusts to us concerning His Kingdom and our knowledge of the Father.

Just my thoughts,

Shalom.

rarara