Beautiful Creation... (short dream)

Archived Dreams from 2014
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Beautiful Creation... (short dream)

Post by Realisticdreamz »

I was looking over my balcony which seemed several stories high with several others around me watching beautiful clear blue colored water and gentle breaking waves below with people, families, in the water enjoying it. Some were surfing the gentle waves. Though I did not notice any shore. (I do not have such a house or a balcony over the water in reality). I felt pleasure seeing their enjoyment in the water and an immense feeling of peace, love and awe in the Lord, and thankfulness for His creating it. I spoke out loud to the Lord saying, Lord this must be the most beautiful thing you have created, thank You. Only the stars and the heavens, and beautiful flowers come close to such beauty.

Next I was startled that the water had risen and was all the way up to the balcony. The people were gone. Though the water was still calm and beautiful, I was concerned about it rising above the house. It was as if my house was in the middle of a calm sea or ocean, seeing no land. EOD.

The dream was on 9/3/14. Any thoughts or inspiration are welcomed. Not sure if I was unnecessarily concerned or if there is a warning in the dream.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Annette,

This almost seems like a type of dream that's common to everyone. Where it starts with a scenario of something being beautiful and we are relaxed and our guards are totally down, then all of a sudden things have changed and we feel overwhelmed. Even if there's no real danger, just the fact that circumstances have changed so much when we weren't prepared for it can be very scary.

For your consideration.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Thank you for taking the time to reply Bella. I think you are right. It is probably just a personal dream. Although I do not feel overwhelmed at the moment, when such time comes I will try to remember to embrace the rising water remembering the beautiful part and that God is good and faithful and keep the peace that surpasses understanding. :)

May God bless you and your family.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?