Helping Someone, Golden Hill, Water, Mansion

Archived Dreams from 2014
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Helping Someone, Golden Hill, Water, Mansion

Post by Robert2.0 »

I was driving an old Corvette and I saw someone I knew back in high school. I was in an area where I grew up. Upon first seeing this guy I thought we were going to fight but we wrestled for a minute and then I saw he needed help so I helped him. This was strange because I am not sure how I knew he needed help or what I was helping with I just sensed it all. We ended up talking cordially.

Part 2

My Mom and I were passing by a tall hill, we were in an area of lots of rolling hills. I felt like we were in a car but I'm not sure if I was or not. The one hill was very pretty with tall golden grass on it. I just remember golden grass everywhere. We passed this same hill many times then we were out of whatever we were traveling in and on top of this hill running down toward this large lake. We were the only people there. Then it was like this scene repeated itself two or three times and finally there were lots of people there. This time my mom was ahead of me running down this hill toward the lake. Somehow I was standing on this tall retaining wall wanting to get down and run as well. I was so high up and trying to find a way down.

There were people everywhere down below me. These people seemed to be relaxing/vacationing. The wall sloped downward to ground level as it extended out toward the lake. I could not go where the wall was not so far from the ground cause of all the people. I finally just jumped. I landed gently on the ground as I floated down from very high up and was so surprised at this gentle landing.

Part 3

I was in a mansion and the power was flickering on and off. This mansion was very beautiful. A lady was there (it felt like she was an assistant of some sort then she seemed to be my wife at other times). I sensed that there could possibly be some adverse spiritual presence causing the flickering but she told me that there was one of those robotic vacuum cleaners that was shorting out the electricity. So I look around and found it and it had no batteries. I then realized there were 2 of these vacuums. The second had batteries and it was indeed the one causing the short out. The lady walked in the house as I was discovering this and I yelled this fact out to her. At the same time what seemed to be a group of 3 to 4 gangsters began walking towards the house. As they got to the door they became police. They seemed to be there to help solve the power issue. I told them what was going on and walked toward the 2nd vacuum. I opened it up and it had batteries. As I did I realized I was standing in this fountain as it began to shoot out water getting me wet. It was shooting out water on me and the police that were there with me. The fountain at this house was on such a beautiful patio. The dream ended.