Augustine

Archived Dreams from 2014
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Augustine

Post by Truth Seeker »

In the dream I was in a room trying to lock the door with a pad lock while looking through the crack of the door yelling Augustine (Au-gus-stene). I kept shouting Au-gus-stene wanting whatever it was to show itself.

The more I yelled the name the more intense the yell was.
TS
Truth Seeker
keilani
Site Moderator

Re: Augustine

Post by keilani »

Shalom TS! So were you trying to lock the door from the outside while looking inside for Augustene? Not quite sure if I understood that correctly--

A few things that came to mind was the scripture of binding and loosing (ie. how can one enter a strongman's house and plunder his goods unless he first bind the strongman).

Keys--you had keys and binding and loosing are keys to the kingdom (Matt 16:19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.")

Augustine is a masculine given name derived from the Latin word augere, meaning "to increase."

Are you praying for wisdom on how to increase in your life--spiritually or physically/financially?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Keilani,

I was in a room trying to lock the door. It was a double door that when you try to close it both doors come together. I was looking between the crack in the doors as I was trying to lock it.

I've been praying daily for a couple of months for wisdom, I also have been praying about becoming debt free. I've also been studying a lot on deliverance and praying for the ability to discern spirits.

TS
Truth Seeker
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I do have some thoughts but trying to understand them in light of your dream--

Was what you were looking for outside the doors?

And did you locking yourself in seem to be a good thing or bad thing?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Trying to lock the door seem like it would provide a measure of safety for me.

Whatever Augustine represented, I was looking for it to show itself somewhere outside of the doors.

TS
Truth Seeker
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Have you researched Augustine? Saint Augustine's story is one of the most interesting I've read!

Maybe something of his life will stand out to you. I believe it's about your deliverance.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Thanks Bella,

I've researched St. Augustine somewhat. I'm going to study his life more to see if I can get some more clarity. I do believe by reading about him there's a lot for me to gain in wisdom and understanding as it relates to the Christian walk.

TS
Truth Seeker