Colors and fruit

Archived Dreams from 2015
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Colors and fruit

Post by BlueDreamer »

So I had a dream about green apple gum. I know gum means chew on but what about apple flavored gum that is green and not red like most apples are thought?
DownPour

Re: Colors and fruit

Post by DownPour »

green apple can reflect the fruit and words of envy or decay (green). green apples usually are sour.
Gum can refer to meaningless words. Bubble gum might be about childish words.

Hard to help when the whole dream isn't given.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

agree, chewing on something both sour and sweet at the same time. green can have multiple meanings (+) Conscience, growth, prosperity; (-) envy, jealousy, pride. Also agree, need to see the whole dream for context.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I was skydiving and thinking about how E proposed then T proposed to their girlfriends. It made me mad. I landed in the water and I was confused where the land was. When some guys told me I'm right there. I didn't feel the ground then I did and I was a little annoyed that I didn't land deeper in the water. But I left anyway. I went to my house which was filled with people. My dad was bbqing. I didn't know the people. But every time I got a text message it would show up on one of the tvs we were watching. I didn't like how everyone could read it. But whatever.

There were people stealing microwaves and I didn't want to.

I remember being in college in the Spanish section of a school and having to be taking tests. My mom was there and a teacher named Kim. I was waiting for my report card and I was nervous about it. I got a d in one of my classes and was upset and thought I should just move on. There was the word fate next to it.

I got my nails done. It costs me a lot of money. They were painted black.

Someone was carrying a makers bottle. It was Megan. We were at the mall. It was dark. There was a guy driving her light blue car. I didn't know him and he looked like a weird person. I thought she was dating him. She was walking next to me drinking in public. I said that was bad.

K and Jeff were there. They were fighting over me. I was at a table with them and then some more people came and I scooted over near K. I was ok with it.

Jeff was in my house with my family. He got jealous over me talking to K. He said I flirt with everyone like last night at the party. K had some green gum and said I'm okay with you. That was nice. I was wondering why he had gum and what that means in a dream. Jeff made me mad because he embarrassed me. But K didn't do anything. My family liked Jeff better.
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Also his last name is green. So that's what I was thinking. I remember it being very important that it was apple flavored. Not so much the color.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

@bjcollin

i believe the green apple is an apple that is not mature, yet. thought i would give an update.