mouthed f word 4 times

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

mouthed f word 4 times

Post by spiritledd »

saw a gal i knew ...I asked for a ride to Kendrick from Moscow ...i said if she was heading that way? ...she closed her eyes and thought about it, or prayed and asked The Lord then said sure ...then she changed her mind ...she said i should stay because of the anointing, and something about i was like Jeremiah and needed to stay ...but i was hungry and tired and needed to take a bath and change my clothes ...we were in RV she asked if i wanted Hamms beer ...i said sure ...then she changed her mind and handed me fruit punch ...when i drank it, it took a really long time ...like there was a lot more inside of it than it looked like ...then i was with a bunch of guys going out to eat ...one guy was gals husband, and Jim and John ...i was going pee and gals hub was waiting to go pee in restroom looked in urinal and saw some pooed in it ...both Jim and John are biker types I know IRL who have both murdered and brag about it ...we go to restaurant and i cant get to my seat because it is too cramped in there and there is sausage on it ...guys were mocking and saying aww poor baby cant get to his chair ...it was made to look like it was my fault and i was an idiot when chairs had to be moved in order for me to sit ...then i ate ...it was eggs sausage and pancakes ...leaving there was a Theremin instrument or "talk box" hooked up in lobby ...i mouthed f word 4 times going out the door ...no sound came from my mouth ...but it was broadcasted over speakers in restaurant because of instrument ...then John was trying to put fingers in my mouth, and touching my nostrils with his grubby fingers ...woke heard... "congeal" and "serpentine"