Electrical tape

Archived Dreams from 2015
bella
Diamond Member

Electrical tape

Post by bella »

Any idea what yellow electrical tape stuck on someone's face might mean?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Electrical tape

Post by bjcollin »

Electrical tape is a specific type of tape which is nonconducting and thus used for electric applications for safety reasons... Yellow is mind will emotions , putting together it could mean the person in question not hiding their emotions too well or that their character is like that ... Of course needs context
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Brian the dream had a guy trying to win me over. He had yellow electrical tape stuck on his face. He's an electrical engineer. I was pushing a wheelbarrow and he jumped in it. I told him I couldn't carry him (that bit's easy to work out).

A mixed race woman was sitting with her baby. They both had the most beautiful blue eyes (unexpected because their race would normally have brown eyes). The baby could speak though not old enough to. Baby saw the guy with the tape on his face and in wide-eyed shock said "what's that mummy?"

This dream he's trying to win me over. Next night I have a dream and he's rejecting me. Which oddly enough is how he was IRL when I knew him. I wonder if he's operating in witchcraft IRL?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Yellow (+) Mind, hope, gift of God; (-) fear, coward, intellectual pride JPJ

In this dream it seems to be the negative part of the symbol that is fitting, namely intellectual pride than the positive that I shared in the last post. An electrical engineer with electrical tape on his face would be a bad engineer, and in this case shows that he is trying to win you over with his perceived intelligence but he really isn't that intelligent and is ultimately rejecting you for the same reason. Please remember that the vast majority of dreams are not about others, but are really about you. In the dream I feel he represents an enemy spirit who is attacking you.

In the rest of the dream, the mixed race woman and her baby are even asking what is wrong with him. I am not sure what else the mixed race woman means... Blue eyes to me in this context means favored or gifted and even somebody young in the Lord can see that this other man isn't right. Hope this helps.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Right. Yes. Thanks. That was very helpful. And as I was just rereading what you said about the baby, I thought "out of the mouth of babes".

I'm not entirely sure of what the mixed race woman represented either, but she looked like she was from the same country that he comes from (thought different racially, from him).

If he represents an enemy spirit attacking me, do you have any idea what that spirit is?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Good question, sometimes religious spirits act in this way so that would be my first guess.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

This dream came to mind recently. I looked up the meaning of yellow tape in particular and its use in particular compared with other colours.

Yellow High voltage, phase C (USA) Low voltage, phase B (UK) Sheath, 110 V site wiring (international usage).
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Yes, it is common to use yellow caps and yellow tape in house electrical wiring, my house has yellow caps in it's wiring.