Gold Member

Whales

Post by allforHim »

1 whale, but a mix of 2...orca and spermwhale
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Whales

Post by bjcollin »

hummm most often whales to me have represented prophetic judgement (ref Jonah) and killer whales are a vicious form of that black/white form of judgement vision that many seem to have. This whale seems to be a mixture of 2/3 killer whale and 1/3 sperm whale. Sperm whales are in the same family as the killer whales are and according to wiki are the biggest of the predatory toothed whales. So this might be a maturing form of the same whale problem so to speak. Just speaking off the cuff here, hope it helps.
allforHim
Gold Member

Re: Whales

Post by allforHim »

this is an interesting post of facts. this goes with the dream I posted about someone else's dreams. I know the whales rather mixed whale represents the dreamer, but it was not in positive way in dream. dreamer took it as not them, but others or issues dreamer got ontop of or control of. but you stating black and white, this is the dreamer's repeated phrase in real life, when dreamer is upset and believes others are against them, it's stated that "they are the bad guy, but its very black and white to me...its clear as can be..." etc. But ppl are being wounded. The lost are not seeing Christ, instead they are seeing attacks with words, tearing down. Fellow believers who are spiritually struggling are not being admonished, but scrutinized. Other stronger Christians are being condemned for not matching dreamers thoughts, behaviors, ways...bird of a feather idealism. Dreamer did not like at all that I stated i understood whales as dreamer and dreamer's personality. It could be positive though...black and white with love to bring the lost to Jesus. But the whole context of dream was not that way, but could end in that manner if warning was taken to heed for growth, not destruction. or even, black and white about prophetic to sin, to unclean spirits, to bring LIFE to the lost, hurting or wounded.

The dreamer does reach out to pray for others, to uplift and encourage when those people seek that from dreamer. And dreamer is very good about that...excellent quality. But that isn't what was being pointed out...it's the accountability, and room for improvement so-to-speak, for the dreamer that is the problem. The dreamer stated IRL that they may find it hard to accept but is willing if it's from God. But dreamer has shut it down each time with an attack. I love the dreamer dearly and yearn to see bondage broken. but I am at a loss of direct interaction now and only can pray for them.