Very Sad

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Very Sad

Post by kbasmommy »

My neighbor had a new baby and my husband suddenly passes away. I keep thinking that I have to find a way to earn income. My neighbor wants to do something nice for me so she made me a dress. I'm standing in front of her and she's wrapping fabric around me.
The dress is beautiful but I put it away.

New scene:
I'm trying to come up with ideas to earn money. Then the idea comes to me to ask my neighbor if we could become business partners and sell her dresses. She agrees.

New scene: We have an investor for our business and the investor asks me what the name of the company is I say "solar" something which is not the name that we agreed on. My neighbor is really hurt so I decided to tell the investor the name is (something) Kate I can't remember the full name but we named the business after her baby.

New Scene: I'm crying hysterically in grief over my husband and cry the rest of the dream.

End of dream..
ditte3
Diamond Member

Re: Very Sad

Post by ditte3 »

The dream must be symbolic. Sometimes we really feel so alone, like we were widows, widout no help.

First thought was what is written in Isaiah 53: "For the Lord had called you as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and wife of youth, when you were refused, says your God."(Isaiah 53,6.)

We struggle with everyday life, and many things. But we are never alone. he is with us. He takes care of the widows, the weak, the helpless.
Isaiah 53,4-6. is so encouraging.

Iwill pray about the rest of the dream. But the main hting, we are not alone, even if it seems that though we have family and friends and yet we may feel alone. We are never forsaken.
Shalom.
God bless you.
Edith
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Edith, Right before I clicked on this I was telling my husband I feel alone lol. Thank you for this encouragement. It's spot on!
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

:)
God bless you my dear Sister.
firewater
Silver Member

Post by firewater »

A husband typically provides for & protects his wife. It could be that something you relied on for provision and/or protection might no longer be around.

Are you married IRL?
But I would take encouragement that the baby (new project / vocation / idea / business) comes first. Note that you named the business after the baby. Are you seeing or thinking about something new like this? Keep an eye out for the baby.

Light (solar) can symbolise revelation or like a light bulb- new idea.

The neighbour could symbolise God's grace to you in your situation ( Good Samaritan) God's grace often comes through others. It's good to remember when things turn around that it wasn't just an idea but the Lord (Named the business after the baby)

Clothes are about how we present ourselves to others. And they can impact how we feel about ourselves.
firewater
Silver Member

Post by firewater »

Are you working at the moment?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Thanks firewater! So I've had a very very strong feeling that my husbands job is not reliable and his season there may be over. So that makes sense that something I've relied on for provision may no longer be available!! It also explains his connection in the dream. I feel we are going to move out of state.

I've been thinking about dreams I've had in 2009 that didn't make sense then but make sense now. I've been praying and praying about this "Lord is this really you?" Because it's not logical for me to feel this way since things are going so well on his job. On the other hand I wrote down my dreams in a timeline since 2008 and most of my dreams have come to pass and the majority have been warnings for things that have happened.

That being said I'm on alert. I don't post the majority of my dreams but I've been having reoccurring tornado dreams as well so I feel change is definitely coming.

As for "the baby" that's really interesting because I've been praying about an idea I have about a business but right now it's just an idea that I'm praying about and not sure if or how to move forward.

Spot on!