Help me figure out this wolf vision!

Archived Dreams from 2015
ladyjanegrey

Help me figure out this wolf vision!

Post by ladyjanegrey »

Okay, again, this is new territory for me. I had my first vision - still puzzled about this one!

I was FULLY awake, but had just closed my eyes to go to sleep the other night. The face of a wolf faded into view - like a video fade-in - so clear that I could see every marking, every strand of fur. He had brown eyes - and what struck me was his expression - it was KIND, warm, understanding, wise - more like a dog than a wolf. There was nothing fierce or threatening about it. The vision held there in front of my eyes for about 5 seconds - as if God really wanted me to see and comprehend what I was seeing - and then slowly faded to black.

In all my dream books, wolves are defined as bad - attack, spiritual warfare, etc. But this one didn't feel like that. And I wasn't afraid - my emotion at the moment was like "Wow! Omigosh - I just SAW THAT!!"

So - any clue what this might mean? I've been praying but have had no insight so far!

Thanks!

Sarah
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Help me figure out this wolf vision!

Post by firewater »

Is there anything new in your world lately?
Eg new: relationship; work; home; flatmate; job; study; church; small group; ministry etc
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi LadyJane,

I am not sure this is the message of your vision but it reminds me of the scripture:

Proverbs 16:7
When a man's ways are pleasing to the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be a peace with him.

May He lead you in understanding.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom Sarah! Have you ever listened to Kat Kerr? She's on youtube and if you do a search here, you'll find links to some of her teachings that I and others here have posted. Also Anna Rountree's Heaven Awaits the Bride may help. They share some of their heavenly encounters and describe some of the Heavenly beings they saw. I think it'll answer many questions. May the Spirit of Truth lead you into all Truth as you seek Him!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

That's good Keilani :wink: :like:
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
ladyjanegrey

Post by ladyjanegrey »

Thanks, everyone!

Keilani - I will check out the people you mentioned! This is all new territory for me and I'm absorbing all I can find.

RealisticDreamz - that's good. Hadn't thought of that Scripture - but that could be it. I didn't get the feeling it was meant to be a "mean" wolf - it almost had Aslan-type expression and warmth to it.

Firewater - well - everything is new right now - the dreams, the visions - but we feel like God is about to lead us into "something" new - the possibility of a move, new territory in ministry - we don't know what but definitely know that God is preparing us for something. We feel the winds of change blowing and are in a "waiting/watching" season right now.