Driving small car; US debt; gold price;

Archived Dreams from 2015
firewater
Silver Member

Driving small car; US debt; gold price;

Post by firewater »

I only remember bits & pieces of this dream.

Dreamed I was driving a small car with my wife. I was passing though an intersection & saw the red light just in time. I went slightly over the line which marked the place to stop. I looked up & saw a red light camera. If I had a gone a little further I no doubt would have been photographed & received a fine. I saw the camera flash going off photographing other cars for going through the red light.

Somehow we arrived at an up market hotel. I was thinking of blessing my wife by staying there a night to cap off our trip but I felt given our current financial situation I didn't want to spend the money on it. It was difficult to drive around the droveway as there were a lot of other cars there & I had to reverse a little to get around them. The road was a little bumpy.

At one stage I was out of the car & I saw a luggage container attached to the front of the car. I noticed my work laptop in it & sensed my wife had put it there. I was concerned that if was ran into someone (ie didn't stop in time in traffic), it would be crushed. So I took it out & put it inside the car.

On one of the walls of the hotel I saw an electronic poster. It had details about the amount of US debt & the price of gold being measured in the 1,000s of dollars (ie going up significantly).
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Driving small car; US debt; gold price;

Post by bella »

So you've got 2 references there to needing to stop in time. I don't know if this is a warning that you need to, or if it's a sense that you always carry (a false responsibility / fear).

I've had a few dreams with upmarket hotels and they've always stumped me a little. BUT I kind of think they represent having a high calling of some sort (maybe five fold ministry IN the church or a profession OUTSIDE the church). And needing to stop for rest for a little while.

Hope that helps.