Lion cub and "Liger" ?

Archived Dreams from 2015
grace_full1
Diamond Member

Lion cub and "Liger" ?

Post by grace_full1 »

I'm in my driveway and have a clear view of my yard. (In real life there are trees and my house in the way) I see a lion cub playing and pouncing around the garden. He was really cute, an I was thinking about in a few years he'll do some damage, and wondering where his mama is, knowing that if there was a "baby" mama wouldn't be far off so I got in my car where I could be safe and watch but protected. I was also a little concerned we now had lions in the area. There was a "Presence" of someone with me in the front seat. I was reclining in the back seat. I don't know who it was, but I was talking to them, and we were watching things together. In the back of my mind I'm wondering where my kids are wanting them to be safe. All of a sudden, a HUGE Lion comes walking from around the garden then walks down the street. The thoughts through my mind were "My He's HUGE!" I noticed he didn't even glance at the cub. He was walking very purposeful towards something. I noticed how dark brown his mane was, and I also noticed he had some very distinctive stripes on his back. Making me question if he was a "Liger" or a Lion.

OK as I'm typing this, and I wrote "very distinctive stripes on his back" I had the thought of the stripes on Jesus' back and "by his stripes we are healed" so I guess that would be the "Lion of Judah" I saw in my dream? Any thoughts?
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1