Pregnant daughter

Archived Dreams from 2015
connie
Diamond Member

Pregnant daughter

Post by connie »

Blessings in the Lord,

I would so appreciate any anointed impressions regarding my dream from this morning.

In the dream, my daughter came home and told me she had been to see the doctor. He advised her to go to the hospital for a check-up to ensure she and the baby were okay. My eyes wandered to her tummy & I was surprised to see she was about 5-6 months pregnant! It must have been evening because I was in my night clothes. :?: I asked her if she wanted me to go with her. She said it was up to me. I told her to phone a taxi and I would get dressed.

Less than a minute later, while I was dressing, I glanced outside & saw 2 yellow cabs driving towards each other, meet at the corner (T-shaped intersection) in front of our house. The drivers rolled down their windows to chat with one another. I was looking for a blouse or jacket & glanced out the window again. I saw one of the yellow cabs drive up in front of our house. I could see the driver pushing on his horn even before the cab came to a stop. I called out to my daughter to ask him to wait a minute while I found my blouse or coat. She said okay. I could hear the car horn blaring while I rooted around in the bedroom closet. Seconds later, I found my article of clothing and walked into the living-room. I looked out the window and the cab was gone, so was my daughter. They left without me! I awoke.

There was a male person in the bedroom- seemed to be only one bedroom in the house. I don't think the male was my son. I didn't get any other sense of how that person fit into the "family".

Thank you in advance,

In His Love,

Connie