"You Decide"

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

"You Decide"

Post by spiritledd »

i made a road ...it was like track for mini cars ...then i helped gal make one too but hers was a lot harder ...then i was given a new candy apple guitar by this cowboy ...it was super awesome with features i had never seen or heard of before ...as i examined it i discovered more and more good things about it the coolest thing i noticed was 2 volumes next to each other that were connected ...when turned the master volume the other one turned also, but it was also independent ...when i turned it up it did not effect the master ...then i was going to a range to shoot with that gal ...she was expert and i had never been there ...she told me about this certain gun that shot explosive shells that she shoots ...but amateurs could not they had work there way up ...then i was in line and it was wood building and people were going into booth to sing or play ...i was in line with my new guitar ...i was peeling plastic off ...gal was in the booth and i heard her sing and i was absolutely shocked at how good she sounded ...it was Fireflight song called "You Decide" ...but she doing impromptu vocals to it