handwritten notes on windows

Archived Dreams from 2015
ReBorn
Diamond Member

handwritten notes on windows

Post by ReBorn »

Last night in my dream i saw many handwritten notes taped to the windows of my house.
Somehow I knew these notes were from my ex-husband so I decided not to read any of them.

(background: IRL last week, my son & I were outside playing catch w/baseball when my ex pulled up outside in his car

He got out of his car, walked over to me, got in my face, and started yelling obscenities and was calling me nasty names

and was saying that I was self righteous and making threats to take me to court. (He was doing all of this in front of my son :( )

Anyway, I'm not sure why he left so many notes in my dream

Thank you for reading
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
shine
Diamond Member

Re: handwritten notes on windows

Post by shine »

"Take note of it."
that is a saying that came to mind.

I would (if you haven't already), start documenting his behavior & speech towards you ---along with date, time, and others around you. Especially since he is threatening to take you to court. If you keep this info on computer, also send it each time to a friend so they can keep copies of documentation (in case your computer becomes sick or stolen).

His recent behavior may also warrant legal action that states he should not come around you at all.

And as always, Pray in all things :)
Jesus is the Saviour
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Hand written seems to imply something personal. Stuck on windows seems to be made public.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thank you Shine & Grace!

Shine that's a good idea to keep track of all the interactions! He was also sending me nasty text messages last week. I will definitely save them.

Thanks for your imput :)
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd