mountains, words, east-west

Archived Dreams from 2015
sigmon2
Diamond Member

mountains, words, east-west

Post by sigmon2 »

hi one and all hope each are well. the Lord provided a dream this morning but it came on the edge of my mind as if part of me fought it not to be there. there was a fogginess to the edges but a clearness to it too. already it begins to fade from my memory as if something is trying to scrub it from my mine. so here we go.
I am not sure where it started. but there were people and tall mountains. I remember at one point I could see both sides of the mountains and a camp in-between. the focus went to the camp and I saw a people in tents and they we ruff but maybe a divided type people with animals. (this is hard for me cause I can usally see in my minds eye the scene but I am being blocked like something does not want me to see.) then a deep voice begins to speak, about east people and west people. then the scene changes to a book where I see words on a page and slowly zoom in to read as the voice speaks. I do remember it saying as the west will soon be as the east. there was so much more in this book and its like I am blank, cause as I am trying to take in my alarm goes off and is fighting me to wake up as I fight to staying as I was to read and listen.
it was a message, and seeing the people and the mountains that divide were too. oh well. thanks for reading.
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry