Draft Re-instated

Archived Dreams from 2015
RevK
Diamond Member

Draft Re-instated

Post by RevK »

Hello!

Please could you help me with this, I don't understand it. I think I might know. It was very distinct, I could see everything that was going on that I was allowed to see, I could sense the men's dread and fear, the colors of the dream were dark with the unmistakable sense of Fear. If you have an understanding of this, please would you let me know. The biggest puzzlement to me was the fact that these had already served, were older (elderly) and some were maimed from the war...
Last night I dreamt that the draft was reinstated... But it was specifically for the retired, those who already served their terms, the veterans and those severely wounded in the wars, physically or mentally. None of these situations mattered. They were forced to rejoin the military. What was strange, there weren't the five branches, Coast Guard, Army, Navy, Marines, Air force, but a conglomerate of one... These men were forced to board a plane for Hawaii.

There were lines and lines of puzzled men standing against walls and some too crippled to even stand. Asking questions, wanting answers and got none. It looked like a military round up. I did not see young people, rather those who looked 35 and older. Waiting for orders to go either North or South.. No one knew why they were there. I saw the look of sheer terror on most of their faces.

Would appreciate any input.. Thank you.