Magician and theater

Archived Dreams from 2015
Christian14
Platinum Member

Magician and theater

Post by Christian14 »

Hello,
I dreamed that my husband bought tickets to go to a magic show. A group of us went tot the theater. We got to our seats. I had to use the restroom, as I got up the show started. So, I found a theater worker to show me the bathroom. She lead me in all around the place and I ended up in a restricted area where there was a restroom. It was the magician's backstage area. I was unable to find my way back to my seat, I was going through different sections of the theater, upstairs, etc. on the stairs were cats- Siamese cats & kittens. At some point, I came out I front of the stage and the magician dressed in white was in the front row of the audience doing tricks. I walked behind him and he told me, "401", which was the number of my seat . I noticed that the audience had thinned out. The placed was packed prior to my restroom trip. I got back to my seat, the cats and a terrier were at my feet. The magician had let loose the animals. He was looking for a person(s) that the animals would segregate around.

The night before- I had a "surreal" dream (spiritual attack). A spirit, looking like my husband wearing fake devil horns (think Halloween store), was covered in small, translucent lanterns.
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!
Christian14
Platinum Member

Any insight? Re: Magician and theater

Post by Christian14 »

Any insight?
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!
Grace
Diamond Member

Re: Magician and theater

Post by Grace »

Restricted area sends me a warning signal. Magicians often dabble in the occult. Does this mean anything to you? In your dream you were led to an area that was off limits. You got lost. My thoughts are you or someone you know is dabbling in the ocult when you or that person knows that is a place you ought not go.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6