more than a feeling botched

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

more than a feeling botched

Post by spiritledd »

in my home town school gym ...i wanted my 2 fx pedals from off the stage, so i went and got them ...they had been using them ...they were about to have church ...they had large worship team ...Jason Brown (worship leader from last curch), Richard Wolf, Eric Souders and Dale Wolf (kids i went to school with) were there ...i think Jason was leading but maybe Richard was ...they had large violin section off to the side ...my 6th grade school teacher Darrell Manfull who was really mean was in charge and everyone pulled out their fx boxes from desks ...i remember cream color with red writing in cursive on boxes we were in pairs ...then they did song they had been practicing ...it was... "More Than a Feeling" by the band Boston ...i and another were only ones who played it right ...everyone else messed up real bad ...then practice was over and church was starting lights went down ...they botched the song really bad ...they were trying to do some marching thing along with it also ...afterwards we were told to line up at the door ...since i was not in production i was like third in line Dale was ahead of me ...he had zipper down and thrust his hips at a girl laughing ...he had his underwear on but people saw his private parts sticking out