Cleaning Renovated House

Archived Dreams from 2015
lainey68
Gold Member

Cleaning Renovated House

Post by lainey68 »

I had this dream this morning. Apparently, some type of event happened either at my church or in my community. My mom and I went to the event, and there was no parking. An acquaintance of mine named Mike let us park in his yard. After the event or maybe the next day, my mom and I wanted to do something nice for Mike in return. We went to his house (I have never been IRL) and his house was under construction. It had a bunch of levels, and you had to walk up three levels to get to the main floor. I remember saying, 'Gosh, I'd hate to bring groceries up there everyday'. There was no grass, and the house had no siding on it yet. We went around to the back and it was finished. There were large windows on the back of the house, and they were these beautiful stained glass depicting biblical scenes. One was an angel--forgot what the other was.
You could get to the main level easier from the back of the house. We went in. The kitchen and dining room was sort of like a restaurant. Instead of one dining room table, there were 3 sets of tables and chairs, and lots of cooking accessories in the kitchen--like he entertained a lot.
There was another kitchen, and it was a mess. Mom and I started cleaning the kitchen. It seemed the more we cleaned, the more there was to clean. I said, 'We'd better get done before Mike gets back'. As soon as I said that, the sink was full of dishes. I began to wash them. All of a sudden, it turned from midday to dusk. It was about 5 in the afternoon. My mom said, 'We'd better go, I just saw a car pull up'. We went out the back door, and as we turned the corner, Mike was coming around the back. He said something to us--friendly, but I have no idea what it was. He didn't seem bothered by the fact that we'd just come out of his home. IRL, my mom doesn't know Mike.
I've known Mike from church for close to 20 years, but I don't "know" him. Certainly not enough to go to his house unannounced and start cleaning.
lainey68
Gold Member

Re: Cleaning Renovated House

Post by lainey68 »

Anybody have anything?
lainey68
Gold Member

Re: Cleaning Renovated House

Post by lainey68 »

bump