THREE months of same dream:killing roaches

Archived Dreams from 2015
kingnme
Platinum Member

THREE months of same dream:killing roaches

Post by kingnme »

WHAT is going on?? I have had literally three months of killing roaches in many ways or another

im exhausted of these dreams...I began to think is this some form of witchcraft or something? (which I DO NOT fool with)

and to boot I HAVE been dealing with them in my aptment as well

I have had MANY dream scenarios ...but same action KILLING roaches......?
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: THREE months of same dream:killing roaches

Post by bjcollin »

Some of the dreams may just be your subconsciousness dealing with the physical roaches. If you feel the dream is a message from the Lord, then as a symbol roaches generally speak of general filth and neglect, they do not like the light and scatter when the light is turned on. The same is true in the spiritual, more of Him means less roaches attacking you as they do not like the light of the Lord. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

THANKS! B.J.

FOR THE WEAK: im mildly describing SOME dream scenarios ...so beware!!!

however in all of those dreams ...I have been putting up a serious fight ...LOL!

I've had one where I took the hose from the kitchen sink and HOSING those buzzards down
(guess what?? I DONT have one of those hoses at my kitchen sink!)

another scene I moved this corner shelf there they were and im "Raiden" 'em down and watching them drop

at another scene im at MY moms they were on her wall and I took this book light and sprayed them down with roach spray inside the light
( I.R.L. I used the book light for reading at night......in the dream it was like some kind of "pepper spray" for roaches :s61: )

pretty much for the whole duration..in the dream im not just watching them crawl around...its been war..................thanks again!
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello kingnme. In my own dream vocabulary, roaches represent hindering spirits. Basically, their goal is distraction, i.e. if one's focus is on battling roaches, one's focus is not on the Lord. Hard to follow His leading when our attention and energy is spent battling roaches/hindering spirits. Rebuke them in Jesus' mighty name and refuse to allow them to distract you from hearing His voice.

What happens in the natural is an indication of what's happening in the spiritual realm.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

YESSS! wow! that was sooo needed I APPRECIATE that..interp!

there have been a LOT of distractions...I hate it actually

so funny.... today I was thinking

(while taking care of what may be THE EXACT distraction...buts its all-in-the-name-of-family when I feel its ambition)

that I want to get out of this .......

there has been a lot of

*offset priorities involved
*sleep deprivation
*conflict/confusion/worry/anger

my hubby is actually the driving force in this whole matter ( no! no! No!) that is not a blame tactic :roll:

but a big part of things is our business my hubby is building ...if you read my dream "i bailed......

I think this may have something to do with the roaches ...I dunno

thanks ...BTW if you get a chance to read it ...tell me if you think they correlate.....