Lots of warring

Archived Dreams from 2015
loulou
Silver Member

Lots of warring

Post by loulou »

I was looking for a house to rent. I found one that I quite liked. Was going through house and someone living there joined me to show me all the lovely qualities. The main room was very sunny which I didn't like so much (gets very hot here) but it had fabulous bi-fold door that opened out onto a patio. You couldn't see the doors behind the curtains at first. Then once outside, the view was surprising and amazing. Big yard with views of mountains and hills. Very green.

Then I went and looked at each room and they were all really lovely. I was trying to decide which one I would use as my own.

Then as I went along I discovered that only the lady living in the main room wanted to leave and the rest wanted to stay, so really I could share with them all. I was happy about that, because the people seemed decent and I wouldn't have to pay ALL of the rent myself. I just still wanted to decide which room I should take and maybe I would swap with someone.

This isn't how it happens in real life where I live, but in the dream, I would be the primary person renting and everyone else would be secondary on the rental lease, like it was my house and they were almost like unofficial.

I ask when their lease runs out and when the new one starts and they say Saturday. But they have to move out on Saturday and the real estate agency has an open house for it on the Saturday as well. I comment on how difficult that will be with removalists coming and going and people coming and looking at the house. But I already know I want the house so I'm hoping that if I can get in early, I'll get the house anyway.

It's then the same dream, but the scene changes.

I'm in a different location in what looks like a hotel communal area. People are around me. All seems OK at first, then a woman falls off the balcony. I rush to look and see that there is a tier below and a pool. She's landed in the pool.

Then I see a couple more tiers below that and each has a very deep pool.

Seems that people are trying to hurt other people and a few people land in the pools at different times. At one point, someone sinks to the bottom of this very deep pool and people are screaming that they can't get them out. I have to work out whether I have the lung capacity to get that far down to get the person off the bottom of the pool and them get them back up again.

Then I'm down in what looks a bit like our laundry in a ground floor area next to this part of the hotel. I'm checking something out and begin to realise that people are doing some kind of spiritual stuff to hurt others. This is connected to the threats that I just saw upstairs. I realise that there is a spiritual delineation and if they do a curse from area A (can't remember what it was called, like a suburb name) the curse would work, but if they did it from area B, it wouldn't work. And this delineation seemed to go through our laundry and garage.

These curses seemed to cause me to be in physical combat (like it was representing the spiritual combat that was going on). I was having to fight off various different people/things. I recall at one point, drilling an opening into a cement wall. This was something to do with the curses. I also had to use various different tools in combat with these dangerous people.

Then I was outside and I could see a very large piece of rubber sheeting (like a very large trampoline) stretched out and a human form under it. I went around and looked under and saw an asian woman. She was from the family of a guy I used to like.

She warned me that the guy that was near me (between her and I) was dangerous. It was as if he'd already captured her and she was keeping quiet so that he wouldn't hurt her. But somehow I was able to disarm him. And because I was able to disarm that evil man, I was then able to marry into that family. I was trying to decide which surname to take... the actual surname of the guy I used to like, or his mother's maiden name, which is a chinese name.

Not sure if this dream is from God or a working out of emotions dream, or both. In the dream I seem to be doing a lot of warring, but I haven't been in real life.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
loulou
Silver Member

Re: Lots of warring

Post by loulou »

Bump