Bloody underwear in open bag

Archived Dreams from 2015
gapeachntn
Bronze Member

Bloody underwear in open bag

Post by gapeachntn »

I dreamed this morning about a man who I thought would be my husband one day. He came to my house, I believe it was my house not sure, but in his open suitcase on the floor was a pair of my white undies, with black polka dots on the floor in his bag stained with vibrant red blood. I think he'd asked for my undies and I gave them to him and I was embarrassed when I realized they were soiled and I figured he didn't like me because he thought I was dirty after he saw them. I remembered wondering if he'd seen any of my other undies that were soiled in my drawer. Later he told me that he was going to go "see"this 19 year old girl. I knew he probably liked this young lady, and I told him that she was too young for him. He just said that, she's living with this man and that sh'e going to tell her story on CBN Christian Network. In my waking life, I think this person gets too caught up and impressed with superficial things such as popularity or find some worth by dating someone whose been on TV or something...that sorta thing. Does anyone have any thoughts?
Joshua116
Platinum Member

Re: Bloody underwear in open bag

Post by Joshua116 »

are you from Georgia?

some of us here live in Georgia too

i think discerning lives in Macon

i'm below Atlanta airport in McDonough

yeah i think blood underwear sounds heavily symbolic...but what of...i don't know yet

i'm surprised none of the other ladies here have responded
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: Bloody underwear in open bag

Post by Barb11 »

gapeachntn wrote:I dreamed this morning about a man who I thought would be my husband one day. He came to my house, I believe it was my house not sure, but in his open suitcase on the floor was a pair of my white undies, with black polka dots on the floor in his bag stained with vibrant red blood. I think he'd asked for my undies and I gave them to him and I was embarrassed when I realized they were soiled and I figured he didn't like me because he thought I was dirty after he saw them. I remembered wondering if he'd seen any of my other undies that were soiled in my drawer. Later he told me that he was going to go "see"this 19 year old girl. I knew he probably liked this young lady, and I told him that she was too young for him. He just said that, she's living with this man and that sh'e going to tell her story on CBN Christian Network. In my waking life, I think this person gets too caught up and impressed with superficial things such as popularity or find some worth by dating someone whose been on TV or something...that sorta thing. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Well, I will give this dream a try here - Just toss it if you feel it is incorrect.

This dream speaks to me of your intimate issues that you feel ashamed about. (“issue” of blood, soiled garments hidden away in the drawer).
According to some number list I have, the number 19 can also mean “ashamed.”
I believe that the man who you thought would be your husband one day is actually the Lord visiting your life. You have been vulnerable to him when he has asked you to reveal your true condition. He desires to remove your shame – taking away the soiled clothing in the suitcase - and yet you have kept some hidden away that you aren’t ready to relinquish yet. The white undies have black polka dots. White speaks of righteousness – our righteousness is as filthy rags, the only solution is His righteousness. Exchanging our dirty garments for the white garments He provides for us.
There are other ladies in the same situation as you – dealing with shame – one, in particular, seems superficial to you and unimpressive; however, she is going to share a testimony – at whatever point. Her fickleness and lack of commitment is something you disdain. Yet, I believe these could be similar issues that you yourself are dealing with in some measure.

Eze 16:6 - 11
And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.
Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.

This is the picture of our soiled bloody garments and our redemption in Christ. He sees our mess, He washes us and covers us, anoints us, and beautifies us – taking all our shame away in exchange for His righteousness.

I hope this clicks with you! God bless you! :)