honor among the bad guys

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

honor among the bad guys

Post by spiritledd »

after eluding being killed by men who were after me to kill me, and killing many of them who had supernatural gifts, i was surounded and told join them or die ...so i joined them ...i had to taste the leaders blood off his finger as covenant ...my first assignment i had to eat woman who had become steak ...i started to eat the steak and she said... i have the gift of the eye of the bee ...i saw her eye become bee eye and it went into mine and then i had the eye of the bee gift ...when i returned and was told by one them that i had to use a credit card fruaduletly ...i was angry because did not want to ...so i addressed the whole group and asked do we need to steal in order to further our cause ...do we not have honor ...and they all cheered and areed ...so the one that was telling me to use card was miffed ...although i did not say it was him who told be to do this ...woke hearing... Survivor "High On You" while i was driving past the ammo fatory on snake river ave planing to cross the blue bridge
Last edited by spiritledd on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Re: honor among the bad guys

Post by Newbie »

after eluding being killed by men who were after me to kill me, and killing many of them who had supernatural gifts, i was surounded and told join them or die ...so i joined them ...i had to taste the leaders blood off his finger as covenant ...my first assignment i had to eat woman who had become steak ...i started to eat the steak and she said... i have the gift of the eye of the bee ...i saw her eye become bee eye and it went into mine and then i had the eye of the bee gift ...when i returned and was told by one them that i had use a credit card fruaduletly i was angry because did not want to ...so i addresses the whole group and asked do we need to steal in order to further our cause do we not have honor ...and they all cheered and areed ...so the one that was telling me to use card was miffed although idid say it was him who told be to do this ...woke hearing... Survivor "High On You" while i was driving past the ammo fatory on snake river ave planing to cross the blue bridge
Getting ready for work but here are a few things that came to me when I saw your dream and I will post more later. The dream seems to speak of taking on the mark in a form. I believe one of the features of the mark is compromise. You had the option of either dying or joining this group. The blood of the finger speaks of an unholy covenant or alliance. We are to eat the Body of Christ and not that of any other. So this may point towards an unlawful communion. Overall, someone or something is trying to get to compromise and they are attempting to supplant Jesus. Words for your prayerful thoughts.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: honor among the bad guys

Post by spiritledd »

yikes dont wanna do that ...thanks Newbie :)