A Mighty Wind - Death and Destruction

Archived Dreams from 2015
chrisy
Diamond Member

A Mighty Wind - Death and Destruction

Post by chrisy »

On 07/13/15 I had the following dream:

I was somewhere in the public... suddenly a MIGHTY wind came and destruction occurred. People and things were thrown around including myself. I held on to a window/wall structure and I was high up blowing in the wind.- hanging on for dear life. I felt the wind. I experienced its might. Destruction and death occurred. Then I was on the lying on the ground. I thought that I was going to die and I praise the Lord because He is worthy. I lived. The scene changed and I was walking in the street - it was very, very bleak. I saw destruction everywhere and a few people...
Diamond Member

Re: A Mighty Wind - Death and Destruction

Post by Newbie »

chrisy wrote:On 07/13/15 I had the following dream:

I was somewhere in the public... suddenly a MIGHTY wind came and destruction occurred. People and things were thrown around including myself. I held on to a window/wall structure and I was high up blowing in the wind.- hanging on for dear life. I felt the wind. I experienced its might. Destruction and death occurred. Then I was on the lying on the ground. I thought that I was going to die and I praise the Lord because He is worthy. I lived. The scene changed and I was walking in the street - it was very, very bleak. I saw destruction everywhere and a few people...
Winds can represent wars and/or dramatic change. So this mighty wind may be a spiritual war in the heavens that is manifesting in the natural. We are in a time in which the days are growing increasingly evil; hence an open door to allow this thing to come forth. Though the days look bleak and you may feel like you are flying about; however, God is Sovereign and as long as you take hold of Him, you will not be pulled into this destruction and chaos. There are so many winds going on now, that many believers are being pulled to and fro and being sucked up.
Psalm 91:6-8,

My Refuge and My Fortress
…6Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon. 7A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you. 8You will only look on with your eyes And see the recompense of the wicked.…
chrisy
Diamond Member

Re: A Mighty Wind - Death and Destruction

Post by chrisy »

Thank you, Newbie. Funny, as soon as I started to write, I thought "winds of change"...