Henry Winkler

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Henry Winkler

Post by spiritledd »

i was a drug addict on the steet and i was coming down ...i saw a bunch of guitar effects pedals in back of store or factory ...these were ones that did not work i guess ...then Henry Winkler owner of factory let me come in gave me money ...i sat at a beautiful wood table that was a dark trans green they were not sqaure nor round nor oval ...looked like paralellagram with rounded corners ...there were many tables put to gether ....they had meeting going on boss shook table and said we need it to be stable ...tables were arranged end to end butted up so as not to shake ...then i noticed all the guys were green too and they said yes the tables were stable now ...i left and people started giving me money ...and planting money for me to find ...i had $6000 i was given these pink songs that were left in foundation of a building in a stone also ...i walked thru a hotel with a gal and i was telling her God can give money to bless and satan could give money to destroy was bad ...saw a large group of people all dressed up at a table eating a feast ...then they all got flushed like toilet down a pipe water slide ...i have a feeling The Lord has job for me from this