10' long guitar necks

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

10' long guitar necks

Post by spiritledd »

i was at concert and sound guy let me take guitar with super long neck over to side of platform and hold while singer sorta played it ...more like sound effects ...singer was Ronny James Dio ...after that i was with my old singer Dennis Ammen and he was saying i was his son ...which he is younger than me, but 2 gals were amazed by this ...we were singing on mic and they were impressed ...saw Levi and gal who was Connie Hedler's daughter looked just like her when she was young ...i thought to myself that is the kinda gal my friend and guitar player guitar player i was mentoring Levi Poindexter always wanted ...i guess she was piano player too ...they followed me to a class i had get fx units for next show ...but i guess someone was using mine so i decided to use theirs, and teacher opposed it, but i did it anyways, saying well they are using mine, so can use theirs ...for some reason i put a string in the hole of unit, then took it back out of hole ...and then saw it was connected to teachers head and pulled it off ...saw a white guitar at the show that also had a really long neck that was white ...it looked as though i was not going hold the guitar for singer this time ...i was disappointed ...but i did not for sure ...and i dont know why i thought it after all the work of setting up to do it ...woke heard... "shame"