My period, a white couch, and a guy

Archived Dreams from 2016
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

My period, a white couch, and a guy

Post by BlueDreamer »

I was in a house with 2 guys. One was a guy i know (I'll call him cody) and I don't remember the other. I liked then both. They both wanted to date me. One was very aggressive. I was on a date in the house with one and he was going to kiss me and then cody stuck his head in between us and said something.

I went off with cody and I felt very close to him. I laid on a white couch that was large like a bed and he was about to lay down with me and then I got up. I had my period and didn't want him to know. I also didn't want to ruin the white couch. I looked for a tampon and found one. Then I went back to him.

He was still waiting for me on the couch. I sat back with him and we were very happy and then we laid down.

The other guy offered me cigarettes and I said no and he smoked it out of a bong. I just stayed with cody.
bella
Diamond Member

Re: My period, a white couch, and a guy

Post by bella »

Helloooo

I think this is saying that cody is the preferred option.

The other guy offers you something unhealthy, and you're sensible enough to decline, but then he goes on to show you just how inappropriate he really is (bong's are illegal aren't they?). Lawless behaviour is what's coming to mind.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Hey bella.

I am curious about the couch. To me it is obvious cody is the right option. But why do I sit down then get up then come back? And my period? Graphic, I know.

Thanks everyone.

Oh and bongs aren't illegal. What you put in them is. Except in my state. In my state, that stuff is legal.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yeah that's why I asked if they were illegal. I know it's different from state to state there. And here they're illegal (also state law).

I saw the couch as a place of rest. Maybe the period thing is you not wanting to wreck the moment with him? Keeping things pure (white).
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

It was odd that it was a bed-like couch.

I agree though. we're both coming to a place of rest and there is something i don't want to ruin in that place with him. i get up and find something to essentially "absorb" my problem and return where he still waits.

I think it's about me feeling like i have things that i need to hide from him and i don't need to really. he waits for me to solve my problems.

i remember being on the inside of the couch and he was on the outside. it was a couch because it was sort of in a living room and there was a back to it. but it was large enough that it could be a bed. it was like a futon that can change from a couch to a bed. very nice lines and very very very white.

anyone else want to add to that? not sure what a couch/bed is or means besides rest.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Double post
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I can see what you're saying now.

I am just wondering why this couch was like a bed? Or why it's a couch and a bed? Like a futton? Any ideas?
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

something to think and pray about, and as always, if it does not convict or confirm in spirit...toss...

2 guys, one you know and other not so much & "cody", the one you know, divides you from the aggressive fella wanting to kiss you, which may have gone somewhere it shouldn't.

white sofa mixed as bed: sofa, relax. bed, rest. white, purity/clean. sofa-bed/daybed for guests who are not permitted to share your bed or stay for a long time. I see it as almost as big like a full size mattress, flat, but softer like a sofa. { i hesitate to say this, but rolled pillows at arms of sofa...it could very well be my own word picture from feelings i get from your expressed words. ;) }

period: biblically speaking, time of uncleanness. natural (unclean) cycle created by God, but the woman is to remain untouched. whatever she touches, will be unclean, whether she sits or lies down it will be unclean. whoever touches what she touches or lies or sits where she does is also unclean.

i do not see this as you...uhm...infecting him with uncleanness making him unclean, too...for Christ came and fulfilled that law so we are now clean by His blood instead of unclean by our own. But rather it's that you are to remain untouched in "that way"/relations-wise; pure intentions of integrity. In a way its like your uncleanness is keeping you clean. You self check with Holy Spirit (looking for tampon to use to do its thing), get prepped, and sit. He was waiting. Patience. He doesn't need to know why you had to get up and leave-- he was patient. after you returned and sat, then you both lie down...it's in sync and almost like it's purposed. it is not affected by the period bc it was checked. relationship is checked and remains pure.To lie down in peace; to lie down in safety; to lie down unafraid; I will cause them to lie down...all scriptures about purpose for lying down in purity of union without a marriage bed union.

it seems to me that it's being laid out for you that whatever this relationship is to be, whether a type to come, for maturing into deep friendship, ministry together, or whatever...it is being laid out for you what Christ is preparing you for, a clear choice to make regardless if both sides (guys) seem palatable or desirable initially; "cody" steps in just the right time...God's timing is perfect... And because of your willingness to go with it, and check yourself, the situation remains pure, untouched (undefiled), in sync, and you can clearly see (as bells stated) that the other fella was about lawlessness all along.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Thanks for that allforHim.

I do feel ano odd sense of peace with Cody I've never experienced before. He has been very careful with me and my heart. Since this dream, marriage has been mentioned and he's taking things very slowly. He also lives in another state and I knew I would be seeing him there for a business trip. I thought leaving in the dream might be then.

The other guy has also been identified and removed and cody did come in at the exact timing.

I saw the bed as a really nice futon. White with beautiful wood. And sort of thought it was implying that we would start off as friends (couch) that would (or could) turn into a relationship (bed/intimacy). It would be large enough that we could comfortably transition.

Still not sure about the period. I thought time period or battle period (that has been made clear that is now because of an army that's rising and march coming up) or having to deal with secrets (I wasn't sure what secrets but I definitely didn't want to hide them from cody).

But, thank you for your response anyway!