200 MPH

Archived Dreams from 2016
spiritledd
Diamond Member

200 MPH

Post by spiritledd »

i was with Theresa wife who died IRL ...she was driving a red pickup 200 MPH ...i was really scared because i could not see very far ahead of us ...when we got by a school and some kids were out on sidewalk she finally slowed down
Barb11
Silver Member

Re: 200 MPH

Post by Barb11 »

I'm sorry about your wife.

Toss this if it doesn't fit. Was your wife an angry person? The color red can speak of anger and war. The fact that she was going 200 mph shows that she was blasting full speed ahead -driven. Could be pertaining to a single issue and not her entire nature. What is good is that she modified her actions when she recognized the children. She didn't want to hurt them. That's what the dream seems for me, but just pray about it. Flush it if it doesn't seem right.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

yeah its pretty sad ...she was way too young ...tumultuous years ...but we had a blast even though we were not living for The Lord yet ...but most fun times of my life ...even had another dream of her last night ...and its been since spring of 91' i last saw her face ...i think The Lord uses her in dreams just like He does my mom who went to be with Him in 2011 and thanks again Barb11 :)
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

spiritledd wrote:yeah its pretty sad ...she was way too young ...tumultuous years ...but we had a blast even though we were not living for The Lord yet ...but most fun times of my life ...even had another dream of her last night ...and its been since spring of 91' i last saw her face ...i think The Lord uses her in dreams just like He does my mom who went to be with Him in 2011 and thanks again Barb11 :)
the deceased ppl in our dreams represent an aspect of the dreamer or something the dreamer has in common with them. if that fact is ignored the interpretations will be wrong :( God gives us directions and correction in dreams as well as says nice stuff. but not everything he says is going to be what we want to hear either.
sorry u lost your wife. i see it was a long time ago now. God bless
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Carterman :) yeah long time ago ...i dont think of her very often anymore while im awake, but so frequent in my dreams