White Horse with Rhino Armor

Archived Dreams from 2016
rktheda
Diamond Member

White Horse with Rhino Armor

Post by rktheda »

I saw a muscular white horse adorned with shiny silver armor that looked like a rhinoceros. Any ideas?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: White Horse with Rhino Armor

Post by bjcollin »

that is some powerful imagery. The white horse to me represents power and purity and holiness, like Jesus riding a white horse in Revelation. The rhino armor is very tough and strong. Great protection hard to get through. Just some thoughts.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

THANK YOU! It has puzzled me for a number of days because I also saw a number of dangerous African animals in cages that looked like pyramids or upside down cornucopia. There were cages hyena, and lions.

Blessings!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting, to me that would say something like ... even though it seems that evil is in abundance, your ride is protected by the Lord. Hope this helps.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom brother--praying 2016 has started well for you! You and the ohana were on my heart earlier this year so glad to be able to say hello!

To go along with what bj was saying-the horse makes me think of traveling to a destination that is a distance from where you are.... so wondering if maybe there will be some new paths/opportunities He will be leading you along this year.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Shalom my sister! I receive your message with great joy! I have had some health challenges as of late but getting better every day! Enjoyed the rest but looking forward to moving forward again. Keep us in your prayers. I am believing 2016 to be the biggest and best year of Papa's blessings everyday!

Blessings and Peace in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Most definitely brother! Standing with you for wholeness, restoration and for Father's Perfect Provision and Will to be released into your lives. Also asking Him for the grace needed to walk through the paths laid out for you. You can trust Him brother, no matter what it looks like, rest assured!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.