I meet my Prince just too early

Archived Dreams from 2016
Bree34
Bronze Member

I meet my Prince just too early

Post by Bree34 »

I went back in time to 2003 to meet my husband he was wearing a cindella prince costume.

End of dream. I didnt think anything of it until I woke up went back to sleep and had the exact same dream! That is very rare for me. This little dream has gotten my attention and when I wake up I feel as though I've had it many times before, but I've forgotten.

2003 is not the year I met my husband I didn't know him then. My husband finds this very amusing by the way :wink:
bella
Diamond Member

Re: I meet my Prince just too early

Post by bella »

I think it was on a streams ministries youtube clip that I recently heard that when you dream of a former time, it's because you're doing a certain behaviour now that you were doing then.

I would add to that that you could just look back at that time and see what was significant about it, and then tie that in with the symbolism of your husband.

It may be a reference to Jesus being your Prince.
Bree34
Bronze Member

Post by Bree34 »

Hi Bella, confirmation thanks. Also brought to mind when the prince in a dream I had years ago represented the enemy.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Oh I hadn't even thought of that. I was focussed more on the timing of it.

I've got to say, it's just occurred to me that I've never had a dream with a prince in it.
Bree34
Bronze Member

Post by Bree34 »

I had another dream that involved my husband last night. I will post that as well. I like to think of Jesus as my prince better lol