Raccoon Sneaking into Window

Archived Dreams from 2016
winterjade
Bronze Member

Raccoon Sneaking into Window

Post by winterjade »

Hello everyone,

I had a dream that a raccoon was trying to sneak into my house through a window. The window was half way opened and the raccoon was sticking its nose in trying to squeeze itself inside. I was trying to close the window but it was feisty and wasn't giving up. I quickly called my mom yelling that there's a raccoon trying to get in our house. She came upstairs and we pushed the raccoon out and shut the window. I was relieved afterwards but shaken by this raccoon. What does this mean?
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Raccoon Sneaking into Window

Post by bella »

Hi winterjade,

I love Racoons to bits and I think they're so cute, but I don't have to live with them. Fun to watch on youtube but maybe not so much fun if they're breaking in and stealing stuff.

With animals in dreams, you look at the nature of the animal to see what it represents to you.

Racoons are cute little thieves.

This one's trying to break in and you're struggling to keep it out, but your mother is able to help. Mothers can be literal or can symbolise the church. Or even a caring female significant person in your life whom you look up to. Even Holy Spirit (I suspect it's the latter in this case).

Your mother came upstairs to push the racoon out. Could be referring to your mind / heart. Something attempting to steal your peace of mind.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Raccoon Sneaking into Window

Post by bjcollin »

Racoons in my past dreams have represented a mischievous night creature and possible bandit. For me it was a sister in law who was trying to live with us at the time and she was out late nights and weekends being very mischievous in her life and it was affecting our lives and our walk with the Lord. Hope this helps for your own situation.

in Christ,